[FX.php List] offtopic - Is there a way in php ( timezone stuff )

Jason H.Awbrey jason at stravinsoft.com
Fri Sep 10 10:01:44 MDT 2004

Gjermund,

If a user is logging into your site, I'm guess they have an account. If
this is true, you could ask for their timezone, and then calculate the
difference. If the result is between the hours of 2 and 10, the script
displays the message, 'I'm sleeping, don't call me."

Cheers,
Jason H. Awbrey
StravinSOFT, Incorporated
http://www.stravinsoft.com