[FX.php List] Problem with FMEdit duplicate entries - solution!

Marisa Smith marisa at datasmithconsulting.net
Sun Oct 17 14:52:38 MDT 2004

I figured out the problem after finally searching for the right keyword
in the FX forum/bulletin board.   Someone else had a similar problem
using FMNew() which I didn't find because I was looking for FMEdit() in
the message posts.   Anyway,  the solution is to call

FMUseCURL(false);

before you start setting DBParams....like this:

$mod_main = new FX($serverIP, $webCompanionPort, $dataServerType);
$mod_main->FMUseCURL(false);
$mod_main->SetDBData("orcr_aahrpp.fp7", "documents");
foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {

 $mod_main->AddDBParam($key,$value);

 }

Now it works like a charm!!

Thanks for the suggestions.
- Marisa

--
Marisa Smith
DataSmith Consulting, LLC
marisa at datasmithconsulting.net
Database Design • Web Design • IT Solutions

Associate Member, Filemaker Solutions Alliance