[FX.php List] problem: FMP appended in "search" mode after fx search

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Fri Oct 8 15:31:51 MDT 2004

Andrea,

Some questions and thoughts...are you sure there isn't a script running
anywhere that might be leaving you in find mode...??...I presume that if
the db stays in find mode that the next request fails...??...

Ahh, I think I spot your problem...are you using the 'correct' version
of FX.php, you say you're using FM6 as your data source...??..but it
looks a bit to me like you're using the latest version of FX.php (I
think this because of the third parameter in
  SetDBData($filemaker_db,$filemaker_layout_lista,$select_rows);

The third parameter here is specfic to FM7 (see the FX.php docs for an
explanation) so if your data source is FM6 you need to do 2 things;
  1. remove the third parameter from SetDBData
  2. change you first line to tell FX.php it's talking to FM6
     $query1 = new FX($ip, $port, 'FMPro5/6');
(where $ip and $port are whatever the actual variables you're storing
that info in are)

Just some thoughts...let us know how you get on...
Steve