[FX.php List] Problems with new version.

Fran Armendariz Fran.Armendariz at colorado.edu
Thu Oct 7 09:55:31 MDT 2004

Hello!

   I am trying to get FX/PHP working with FileMaker 7 server advanced.
   But I continue to get the message no record found, I think I am not making the connection to my DB.
   But I read this today, “Are you aware that FMP7 does not work with FX.php?”
 But Steve added, “Anyway, if I use an older version of FX it works fine,
➢ when I use the newer version I get no response,”

  Is it possible to get an older version of FX to see if that will help my problem?
  On the web site http://www.iviking.org/ I don’t have an option to download an older version.

Thank you!
Fran Armendariz

Fran Armendariz
IT Professional
Environmental Health & Safety
University of Colorado
303 735-4138

  “When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it. Always.”
M. Gandhi