[FX.php List] FMFind with multiple requests

FX fx at 9degrees.com
Sun Nov 21 21:12:34 MST 2004

Well, I thought  the '-lop' (logical operator) might work...

$addedQuery->AddDBParam ('po', '8505');
$addedQuery->AddDBParam ('-lop', 'and');
$addedQuery->AddDBParam ('po', '8506');

it did not, but this did...

$addedQuery->AddDBParam ('po', '8505...8506');

this will return both records.

you can of course build that string dynamically, but it may not be what
you're looking for.