[FX.php List] FMFind with multiple requests

Greg Lane glane at moyergroup.com
Sat Nov 20 22:52:16 MST 2004

 From FXFunctions.txt:

3) Searches by default are logical 'and' searches.  This means that if
you pass in multiple AddDBParam() statements, the resulting find will
return only those records that match all of the criteria.  If you would
instead like to perform a search that returns items that match any of
the criteria specified, you can set a logical 'or' search using the
special '-lop' $name parameter:

$InstanceName->AddDBParam('-lop', 'or');