[FX.php List] Threaded message board

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Mon Nov 15 07:29:36 MST 2004

Hi,

I've been scouring the net, but to no avail...I'd like to be able to set up
a threaded message board, such as phpBB which uses Filemaker as the back
end....now while this may seem like a strange request, it's basically
because I need to integrate (hopefully) the data which is collected in the
BB with an already existing contact and data management system...

Any thoughts or suggestions...??...I tried looking at the code that is used
by phpBB to 'talk' to the various different dbs which it supports, but I'm
sadly not a good enough php programmer to be able to understand it, much
less write my own version to use FX.php and hence FMP...

Cheers
Steve