[FX.php List] empty find requests

Jason H.Awbrey jason at stravinsoft.com
Wed Nov 3 16:44:54 MST 2004

Hello all,

This is more of a general FileMaker web question than a PHP question
but I figured someone here might know the answer. I have noticed that
if I perform a find where the entire form is left blank, FileMaker
returns all records. I would think if the form were empty, the result
would be a 401 error (no records found). If I perform a similar find
within FileMaker,  I get an error stating no records match this
request.

Is this expected behavior and I'm just missing something or does this
stink of a bug?

Thanks in advance,
Jason H. Awbrey
StravinSOFT, Incorporated