[FX.php List] Stupid Find Question

Marisa Smith marisa at datasmithconsulting.net
Fri Dec 31 06:31:06 MST 2004

Yes, sorry - this is FMSA7.0v3 that I am using.

Milos said :
"I can bet that this "bug" or limitation is from the fact that only one
GET variable is considered THE VARIABLE.
Try to process this kind of url in PHP, and you'll see the same thing,
unless you are processing raw QUERY_STRING from ground up."

Does anyone think it is worth it for me to approach Filemaker to ask if
there is anything they can do to correct this issue?

Marisa

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

>> Marisa Smith, President
>> DataSmith Consulting, LLC
>> 667 Kuehnle Street
>> Ann Arbor, MI 48103
>> Phone & Fax: (734) 369-3001
>> Cell: (734) 834-2638
>> http://www.datasmithconsulting.net
>> Filemaker Solutions Alliance Associate Member

Marisa Smith, President
DataSmith Consulting, LLC

NEW ADDRESS & PHONE EFFECTIVE JANUARY 3, 2005
9206 Huron River Drive
Dexter, MI 48130
Phone & Fax: (734) 426-8077