[FX.php List] Deprecated function in FX.php

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Mar 28 09:49:39 MDT 2016

When I went to the mPDF site, where I do see v6, it says

This mPDF website is now closed down.

That can’t be a good sign… a quick look at the mPDF.php page shows that they still have tons of preg_replace functions in the code. I’m just going to use error_reporting(0) to inhibit the error messages I suppose, unless someone has a better suggestion.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin