Sv: [FX.php List] Server Move & List Housekeeping

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Thu Jul 21 07:27:29 MDT 2016

Hi,

I think you should leave it as it is on the new server. Why change something that works :) And i dont see a point in making a new list.

‎I would strongly vote against using third parties or services like Googles. It requires people to register with parties they might not like to register with.

Keep it simple. Good old email is simple and meets the needs.

Regards, Leo

  Originalmeddelande