[FX.php List] "No Action Taken" on query

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue Jan 12 10:10:03 MST 2016

Hey Bob,

Glad to hear you got that figured out.

As for knowing when the WPE is down, if you're checking FX::isError() -- and if you're using FX you should be -- that should give you some indication, since there should be an error from attempting to connect to the server.  Additionally, I seem to recall that others on the list have posted methods that they use to check server health; could some of them chime in here?

Best,

--Chris