[FX.php List] "No Action Taken" on query

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jan 11 14:52:46 MST 2016

My experience has been that, if the WPE is down, nothing gets returned from a query; I’ve tried numerous methods, because I’d love to have a page that could monitor my WPE installs and let me know if one of them loses functionality.

How would you write it?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin