[FX.php List] Help with error message

Fitzgerald, Theodore C ted-fitzgerald at uiowa.edu
Fri Oct 30 21:13:05 MDT 2015

Jon,

Maybe you've already tried this, but I would suggest dumping out the contents of $qResult using var_dump($qResult); to see what type of object it is (the error message seems to indicate it's an FX_Error object) and what data it is holding.  That will hopefully give you a bit more information about what is going on.

Ted