[FX.php List] How to get past an FX query that fails

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Oct 30 08:14:03 MDT 2015

I have a test page that tests all of my FileMaker server web publishing engines; the one thing that I don’t know how to do though, is to have the page skip over a query if that particular WPE doesn’t respond.

I have a little test to see if a server is up, but as most of you know, if the WPE isn’t running or if the server isn’t up, the page will just crap out on a query that has nothing from which to pull.

Any ideas would be most appreciated; thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin