[FX.php List] RE: FX and FM14

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at fsu.edu
Mon Nov 23 11:47:08 MST 2015

Calling all FMS14/FX.php users on Windows Server 2012 O/S!

I am at my wits end here.  I've tried everything I can possibly think of, as has our Windows server admin, and all we get with our web pages is:
"The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

*         Per a prior suggestion, I moved all of our (previously working fine) php forms to the folder under E:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\HTTPServer\conf

*         I moved the includes  and FX folders from the Web Publishing folder, where it has been residing to also be under that folder.  I then changed the pointer in the php.ini file.

*         If I use pure php in the file, it comes up just fine (ie. https://its-fmp-02.its.fsu.edu/index.php), but when I start trying to use FX commands or to connect to a database (ie. https://its-fmp-02.its.fsu.edu/Forms/TSR/Test.php), it throws the aforementioned error (which is basically useless).  Even with the define('DEBUG', true); line included, I get that generic error.  Can't find any reference in any of the logs (unless I'm not looking at the correct ones)

*         I have made sure XML and odbc are turned on and have permissions set in the databases.

Has anyone had similar issues that can direct us as to what to check for and maybe some debugging code to throw in there to see if it's actually finding the FX and include folders or reading the databases and to narrow down my problem(s)?

Some questions:

*         Does IIS still need to be on the server, or does FMS take over serving the pages now?

*         What file structure are you using that works?

*         Where do you store your connection info file (server_data.php) to where it is not susceptible to hacking?

Trish