[FX.php List] cURL Error after El Capitan Update

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:39:39 MST 2015

Hi everyone,

I’m getting this error when pointing my browser at a FileMaker-based site:

[FX_Error: message="FX: cURL could not retrieve Post data in RetrieveFM7Data(). A bad URL is the most likely reason." code=100 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info=“"]

I updated to OS X “El Capitan” a couple weeks ago, which is the big difference between working and non-working. My other non-FMP apache/php/mysql sites are working. I should note that I have pointed my site code (running locally) at both my dev server and the client’s live server and the same error happens. I’m assuming I need to tweak a configuration variable somewhere in my local php settings.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dale

 —