[FX.php List] Puzzling problem w/ little EDIT script

Bob Minteer bob at minteer.org
Thu Nov 12 09:09:33 MST 2015

Bob,

The settinh "allow_url_include = 0" is the default and should not affect
local includes.   Mine is off and all is well.

Which versions of FMS, PHP and FX.php are you working with ?   Have you
var_dump()'d the returned object, $qResult ?   Does that look OK or does
the script actually hang on the FX call itself ?

All things I'd be looking to know to troubleshoot the issue.

regards...

Bob