[FX.php List] Puzzling problem w/ little EDIT script

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Nov 12 08:14:19 MST 2015

I have a shopping cart that has been working great for a long time; when they view their cart, they can change the quantity on an item and click UPDATE, which posts the little form (with 2 fields in it) to the following PHP page:

<?php
session_start();

include_once('FX/FX.php');
include_once('FX/server_data.php');

$recid = trim(htmlspecialchars($_POST['r']));
$quantity = trim(htmlspecialchars($_POST['q']));

// edit lineitem
$q =new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort, $dataType, $scheme);
$q->SetDBData($dbname5,'web_lineitems');
$q->SetDBPassword($pw,$un);
$q->AddDBParam('-recid',$recid);
$q->AddDBParam('quantity',$quantity);
$qResult = $q->FMEdit();

header('Location: cart_view.php');

?>

It hangs up and never finishes; I’ve checked to make sure that all the variables are loading from the server-data page, so it’s not that; the cart works fine otherwise, but this page causes the browser to hang up, and the only thing that seems to fix it is to close the browser.

Anyone have this error before? Could this be caused by a PHP config issue? I seem to recall that they updated PHP a month or so ago.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin