[FX.php List] [OFF] Need help moving a MySQL WordPress to a new web server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Nov 10 07:49:47 MST 2015

I have a WordPress site that was rescued from a failing web server; I have both the PHP pages and the databases as well. I’ve already moved the MySQL databases onto the new web server, but don’t know how to get all of this running...

I need to get them working on a different web server, but this is beyond my realm of expertise; if you are able to help with this, I would gladly pay for your wisdom.

Please contact me back-channel; thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com <mailto:bob at longtermsolutions.com>
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com <http://www.longtermsolutions.com/>
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin