[FX.php List] FX and FM14

Jon Montgomery fxphp at igsmasouth.org
Mon Nov 9 11:43:44 MST 2015

Trish V.,

I just stated using FMS14 and had similar problems.

First of all I am using ‘FMPro7’ and it works fine.

Chris Hansen stated in one of my posts that FileMaker Server 14 likes it’s OWN instance of Apache.  Left all the port numbers the same when I reinstalled FMS14, then, in searching some info online with this issue, I moved my website to:

On the Mac:

Library-> Filemaker Server-> HTTPServer->  htdocs

Put my webpages there and then, because I use Dreamweaver, pointed my site to that page and all has worked fine since.

Hope this helps.

Jon Montgomery
Illinois Grade School Music Association - Southern Division
igsmasouth.org