[FX.php List] Help with error message

Malcolm Fitzgerald malcolm at notyourhomework.net
Mon Nov 2 15:32:03 MST 2015

I've experienced problems with the extension. It is unnecessary and it
may cause problems. I don't recommend that it is used.

I pasted the URL  Jon provided into the web browser using HTTPS instead
of HTTP. I got an 802 error from filemaker ( object not found ). That
was a good result. It means that using HTTPS was connecting to the
filemaker server. Then I modified the URL by removing ".fmp12" and tried
again. This time I got the user authentication challenge. That's an even
better result. It means that the URL was connecting to a database.

Malcolm