[FX.php List] FileMaker Server 14 and FX.php

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue May 19 16:28:54 MDT 2015

Hey Folks,

I'm going to have to update my server hardware to test compatibility between FMS14 and FX.php, but I have started to receive questions about compatibility.  Rather than wait for me to get around to a hardware upgrade (up to my ears in alligators right now...), I have a few questions for all y'all:

1) Has anyone tested FMS14 with FX.php?

2) For anyone who has, any particular observations, gotchas, etc.?

3) Also, has anyone tested to see whether the XML bug fixed in FMS13 is still fixed in FMS14?

Thanks!

--Chris