[FX.php List] Section 508 Compliant Web app?

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:22:49 MDT 2015

When I worked with the Tx School for the Blind, the design was not "pretty", but was highly functional.  Mostly you throw out the fancy stuff and make it like old HTML (early versions). Keep, mostly, in mind that screen readers go top to bottom and left to right. Columns will not allow for easy reading. And 'alt' everything that is not 'readable' text.

Beverly

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org