[FX.php List] Needing to roll back to earlier version of 5.2

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Mar 23 07:52:31 MDT 2015

My client’s PHP app still chokes after submitting 27 records in a POST. From what I can ascertain from him, they took an old ColdFusion web app and then someone used FMStudio (I think) to get it to work with FIleMaker.

At any rate…

He can get it to work with PHP 5.2, but not 5.3 or newer; we’ve tried multiple things, including bumping a few variables in PHP, including

memory_limit
post_max_size - he’s doing a POST to write all these records, apparently (I haven’t dug into the code)

but neither had any effect.

SO… I’d like to uninstall 5.3 on this machine and try installing PHP 5.2, and have 2 requirements:

a) Uninstall PHP 5.3;
b) Find an installer for PHP 5.2 for Mac OS X and install it

Has anyone done this? Is it hard to uninstall PHP from Mac OS, and if not, would you be willing to consult with me (for pay of course) and help me get this server configured for this client?

Please contact me back-channel if you can help; thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin