[FX.php List] PHP restriction on data transfer?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Mar 22 18:22:08 MDT 2015

I agree with Tim; what I do is to do 2 queries: query the parent record, then pull the related records in a 2nd query.

I certainly wouldn't be doing a query for each related record though...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin