[FX.php List] PHP restriction on data transfer?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 20 19:54:14 MDT 2015

I have a client who has told me that his web app, which apparently pulls back about 50 records (I assume it's pulling from a portal) is choking with PHP 5.3, but not with PHP 5.2.

Is there a PHP setting that might restrict the amount of data that comes in at one time, or from within a portal? If so, could anyone direct me to that PHP setting?

I don't read from portals; I read from the related table; because I don't, I've not seen any restrictions like this. Is this something that can happen if a web app is pulling data directly from a portal, as opposed to pulling 50 records from a related table?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin