[FX.php List] FMS 13

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jun 17 10:24:06 MDT 2015

Well, here’s the thing: OS X Server & FM Server don’t play well for web publishing. Starting with FMS 13, I moved to a hybrid setup like this:

MACHINE 1
FM Server
Web Publishing Engine

MACHINE 2
web server

FX server data points to machine 1

Not a 2-machine install because the WPE is on machine 1, but this way I can use the same web server for multiple FMS machines.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin