[FX.php List] FMS 13

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:20:33 MDT 2015

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the things to check. I’m using FX.php v6.0. That’s the latest production release, I think?

The database is named exactly as it is for the production server. I've never used extensions in my server_data, so that’s not it either.

Also, I should mention that client-server is working, so I can verify the databases are active and editable, and permissions are set right, and the server is actually serving FileMaker goodness.

I seem to remember some issues with a one-machine install for web? Is this a problem? I can’t say I’m really happy about FMS13 insisting on taking over port 80. The more complex FMS installs get over time, the more I lose interest in the platform.

Thanks,
Dale