[FX.php List] [OFF] Bootstrap question

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Dec 31 12:41:06 MST 2015

Bob

When does the cancel button end up in the DOM...? Is it as the result of the first load of date.php...?

If so, try binding to the cancel as a callback on that load - chances are that at the point at which the bind is being called the second Ajax request hasn't completed so it fails to bind correctly.

HTH
Steve

Steve Winter
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz