[FX.php List] FileMaker Server 14 and FX.php

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Aug 31 12:32:49 MDT 2015

Steve,

You're right, I don't typically work with IIS (though I have at times.)  Error 4 is "Command is unknown".  That seems odd.  As far as the authentication, there is a possibility that the cURL options need to be tweaked.  If you look in RetrieveFM7Data.class.php, what is the setting for CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH?  How long ago did you last download FX.php?

Thanks for the note about -FMDBNames, FileMaker Server has been getting picky about extra parameters, so I'll have a look at taking those extras out.

Best,

--Chris