[FX.php List] MacMiniColo.net Promotion

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at exit445.com
Wed Apr 29 13:39:34 MDT 2015

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the commercial. Thought that this would be helpful…..

I’ve been hosting multiple MacMini servers running FMS at MacMiniColo.net for almost 10 years.  Very happy with the service.

They are having a jaw-dropping promotion to help fill newly acquired rack space: $100 for an entire year’s hosting…apparently 90% off the regular prices.

http://macminicolo.net/100

I added an additional machine to take advantage of the offer.

Thought that folks on this list might benefit.

Mention my name…I’ll get a free month for the referral.

My contact is : brian at macminicolo.net

Jonathan

Jonathan Schwartz
jonathan at exit445.com