[FX.php List] FMS 11 setup for FX

Malcolm Fitzgerald malcolm at notyourhomework.net
Tue Apr 7 21:28:02 MDT 2015

When the technology was new that sort of problem arose because of IP
addressing. You'd be trying to resolve the internal IP from an external
network or vice-versa. You could get around that by typing the correct
IP/URL into the browser URL.

Nowadays it's possible that the Java could trip you up too.

Malcolm