[FX.php List] Paypal Advanced integration

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Sep 29 11:50:50 MDT 2014

I have a client who wants to integrate w/ Paypal, and wants the ability for his customers to either run cards or use Paypal (so that customers can pay directly from their checking accounts).

Has anyone done this sort of integration? I’m digging into the API, but if someone’s already done it, I’d gladly pay for some wisdom and to speed up my dev. process.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin