[FX.php List] Simple JQuery question (I hope)

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Nov 7 08:50:48 MST 2014

Hi,

I tried using “return true” but it didn’t make any difference; when I added this though

$(‘#cardform’).submit();

it worked, but it happens so fast that I never see the gear—which is good though, since the main thing I wanted to prevent here was double-clicking on the SUBMIT button, which we suspect was going on.

All is well!

Bob

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin