[FX.php List] 13 client, 12 server PDF container gotcha

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Mar 28 09:31:53 MDT 2014

Steve,

In a similar vein, but different:

13 FMGo, 12 server camera-photo container XML/FX gotcha

If you take a photo using the iOS client FMGo 13 for some reason the photo is stored so that when served (FMS 12), FMPro 12 displays the photos fine, but the XML interface does not. If the stored photo is exported using FMPro 12 and then re-imported, then the photo will display fine via XML (and FX).

I've reported this as a bug in FMGo 13, but the FMI response is that it's FMS 12's fault and that I need to use FMS 13.

I want to use the better iOS features in FMGo 13 (and FMProA 13) but don't want to open the FMS 13 can of worms.

Rock and a hard place.

Troy