[FX.php List] Trouble with fx.php and update from FMSA11 to FMS13

Nick whatdoyouwant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:01:12 MDT 2014

I'm glad you got it.  Just make sure to use fmalt if you have layouts with
portals.

Also, since I'm talking already, I'll share my recent experience with FMS
13.  I upgraded my FMS 12 server and it appeared to work (after much
uninstall and reboot), but I ran a "test" where I incremented a number 300
times adding a new record each time to a test table.  IIS gave me a 0
content return a couple times during each test.  On a brand new server with
only FMS 13 installed fresh, I had no such problems.  This was regardless
of FX though - and not a network problem >> I could duplicate it on the raw
website xml request if I refreshed the page enough.
tl;dr sometimes I hate windows...