[FX.php List] Ongoing saga of FMS 13 and FX.php... still no luck

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 21 16:30:04 MDT 2014

Nick,

I've been hosting on OS X Server for about 14 years, so this isn't the first time I've tried to set up something like this. I have web services running; that's not the issue. Not trying to be snarky or anything, but I've done tons of deployments of FM Server, both 2-machine configurations and single-machine configurations. If you go to the site below, you'll see the index page, which shows that the domain name is properly pointed and the site's coming up. For some reason though, FX just doesn't seem to work with Server 13. My latest theory is that it has something to do with how they handle WebDirect.

Port 16000 is working, otherwise I couldn't administer the server.

As to the Mac having its own install of Apache server, that's how I've been doing things for the past 10 years with OS X Server, and WebStar before that.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin