[FX.php List] Ongoing saga of FMS 13 and FX.php... still no luck

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 12:20:17 MDT 2014

A quick look through this doc didn’t turn up anything obvious. The URL looks good - it matches the samples given here:
https://fmhelp.filemaker.com/docs/13/en/fms13_cwp_xml.pdf

I just tried to push a whole bunch of tests through to your server, just to see if I could get it to fail in a different way. All returned the same error.

No username and password:
http://fms4.longtermsolutions.com/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=wpe_test.fmp12&-lay=data&-max=3&-findall

No database file extension:
http://web:pass@fms4.longtermsolutions.com/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=wpe_test&-lay=data&-max=3&-findall

No -max parameter:
http://web:pass@fms4.longtermsolutions.com/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=wpe_test.fmp12&-lay=data&-findall

Fiddled to perform -find instead of -findall:
http://web:pass@fms4.longtermsolutions.com/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=wpe_test.fmp12&-lay=data&-recid-=1&-find

Looking again at the error message:
"The requested URL /fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml was not found on this server."

… makes me wonder if it’s a problem with mod-rewrite rules in Apache.

Dale