[FX.php List] How do you handle failed transactional emails?

jschwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Mar 21 10:53:50 MDT 2014

Thanks for the suggestions.

Leo: We actually ARE using a local mail server. But from time to time, you do get an error.  I suspect it is due to a dictionary attache that might be going on at the time of the transactional email.  The attack might be taking all the available ports.

That being said, your suggestion for creating a separate service for delivering the transactional email is a good one.  I’m just wondering if it is worth it for a 1:1000 occurrence.  Do you actually use this method?

Jonathan

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org