[FX.php List] Trouble with fx.php and update from FMSA11 to FMS13

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Mar 20 21:22:10 MDT 2014

On Mar 20, 2014, at 9:32 PM, Nick <whatdoyouwant at gmail.com> wrote:

> The permissions on Mac have always been an issue.

Not really; all you have to do is make sure that if you're not using Server to install databases, that they get set to the proper permissions, which is simple.

> It might be either permissions on your files (or attributes, see the command line command xattr -l , sometimes they are quarantined from copying from somewhere) or that they aren't the same user/readable by the user that runs php.

Nope... I have 10 servers running 11, 12 and 13, and this one was the only one giving me trouble. I suspect it's OS X 10.9 not playing well with FX.php; the FileMaker API tests out fie.

I'll know shortly though and will report when this install finishes.