[FX.php List] How do you handle failed transactional emails?

Michael Sloper michael at pre1.com
Thu Mar 20 15:29:25 MDT 2014

We were frustrated with our own mail mail host and switched to using Mandrill for this which specializes in transactional email. They have some nice tools and it is free until you send over 12K emails a month.  I know this isn't exactly what you were asking about but this was a noticeable improvement for us.

Michael Sloper
Pre1 Software