[FX.php List] Trouble with fx.php and update from FMSA11 to FMS13

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Mar 19 13:39:20 MDT 2014

Oh… gulp…

:)

The odd thing on the machine that I was struggling with was that the server’s internal test page worked fine.

I finally decided to roll it back, because I have other machines running both FMS 13 and FMS 12 on 10.8.5, without any trouble.

Makes me think there may be a disconnect between FX.php and FMS13’s Web Publishing Engine.

Is there anyone on this list using FMS 13 for web publishing with FX.php, and if so, what OS are you running?

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin