[FX.php List] FileMaker Server Error 959

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 16:03:48 MDT 2014

Hi Joel,

It continues to not function if I uncheck the XML publishing box. ;-)

The Admin Console reports the correct protocol is enabled if the box is checked, and that it’s disabled if unchecked. But I’m not able to connect and get the 959 error either way.

I’m going to try uninstall/reinstall in a view minutes.

Dale