[FX.php List] [OFF] Need help creating a reverse DNS zone

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Mar 18 10:48:07 MDT 2014

Well, I run my own mail server, so I have to take care of those things; you’re right that last time my ISP did it for me (had forgotten that), so I may see if I can get some help in that corner again.

I tried adding it myself, but apparently I have something wrong because it’s not showing as authoritative…

BP

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin