[FX.php List] First try with WPE and FM Server 13... fail...

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue Mar 18 10:40:43 MDT 2014

Bob,

Good and good.  But, you WILL need the latest version of FX.php.  Unfortunately another oddity was created with the release of FileMaker 13, so you need to be using the very latest version of FX.

Best,

--Chris