[FX.php List] [ANN] CWP User Group - Monday at DevCon 2014

Joel Shapiro mail at jsfmp.com
Wed Jun 4 17:57:12 MDT 2014

Man!  I keep seeing all of your emails coming in on this thread and think you're writing to say you'd like to present at the group... only to then open the emails and see you're not coming :-(

Hopefully some day...

(and maybe sometime we could all do something online for us far-flung folk on this great list...(?) )

-Joel