[FX.php List] Any way to retrieve a file's hosting server's boot timestamp?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 31 15:49:01 MDT 2014

I should’ve been a little clearer: I have a PHP function that I wrote that I can run on all the WPEs that I have running, so I’d like to do this one of two ways:

1) somehow retrieve this value in the FM test database that sits on each machine;
2) write something in PHP that would retrieve it from a query to the test database

BP

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin