[FX.php List] preg_replace_callback()

Robert Fox rfox at innerfile.com
Sat Jul 26 10:52:52 MDT 2014

Hi Denis,
I also used the fork and resolved the error with a slight change:
The callback that used to be:
   $this->utf8HTMLEntities
I changed to:
   'self::utf8HTMLEntities'

The root cause of the error, of course, is a deprecated function in the latest version of PHP. So you could also get around this by just using an older PHP version and not worrying about the fork. But where's the fun in that?? ;)

Cheers
Rob