[FX.php List] Off: Reproducing FileMaker style operators in mySQL

Beverly Voth beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 16:32:38 MDT 2014

There are some similarities, but also some differences:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/comparison-operators.html

"..." in FMP is "BETWEEN" in MySQL

">=" the same in both.

The above link is for the latest version of MySQL. Should you need an earlier version the page has links to them.

Also this entire site is your "go-to" for MySQL. :)

-- sent from myPhone --
Beverly Voth